Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Barbie Basics

Bet you didn't expect to see a Barbie post today did you? Well, to tell you the truth neither did I until I saw this new range called "Barbie Basics".

The new range is all about rocking your own denim style and accessorising- and the accessories I have to say are fab. Check out the male ones too! I know a few guys who'd be a little envious.

I'm a little unsure of the range though- is it time Barbie needed a bit of a makeover (does she look skinnier? and don't think we didn't notice the guns on the males dolls. Watch out Ken) or should we keep put and stop messing with original Barbie? In saying so, I LOVE the blond curly hair.

Let us know what you think...

Images via Barbie Collector

2 comments:

  1. They indeed look very skinny. Ouch!
    My boyfriend has the same beanie as the last style. Yeah!
    I like these shinny black Converse style shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Love the redhead ;-) I'm partial to everything with red hair, and I guess that extends out to dolls. Ha.

    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete